I am always on the lookout for warm, timeless pieces that ooze comfort and versatility. This sweater bear hood knitting pattern will layer well and go perfectly with everything in your wardrobe. No matter what age you are.
Bear Hood Knitting Pattern Sweater
It is my personal belief that in creating any sweaters and hooded cardigans, always try to pay close attention to detail. In doing so, I make sure that every knitting pattern is unique and is full of with love and has a personality of their own.
This bladyn bear hooded sweater is designed for sheer comfort and warmth in chilly weather.
Hooded Sweater Materials
- Any brand of super bulky weight yarn can be used. It is however recommended to knit this pattern using the Lion Brand Hometown USA Solids and Neons brands.
- The needle gauges are 15(US) which is 10mm, and 13(US) which is 9mm.
Finished Sweater Sizes Kids To Adults
The sweater sizes come in the following dimensions:
- A size 2 sweater measures 23 and a half inches in chest circumference.
- Size 3/4 sweater measuring 24.75 inches around the chest circumference.
- Size 5/6 sweater measures 25 and a quarter inches in chest circumference.
- A size 7/8 bear hood sweater measures 27 and a half inches in chest circumference.
- A size 9/10 sweater measuring 29.75 inches around the chest circumference.
- Size 11/12 bear hood sweater measures 31 and a quarter inches in chest circumference.
- A small size sweater measures 33 and a half inches in chest circumference.
- Medium sized sweaters measure 35.75 inches around the chest circumference.
- Large size sweaters measure 37 and a quarter inches chest in circumference.
The bladyn Bear Hood Knitting Pattern is designed with a positive allowance of approximately one to two inches.
Easy To Follow Instructions
The Bear Hood Knitting Pattern is available for download as a PDF file upon completion of prerequisite payments. The use of this patterns for resale or distribution purposes is prohibited since the pattern is copyrighted. So you will have to keep it all to yourself.
The pattern is well detailed using concise American English. The pattern’s instructions are written using standard US knitting terms making it easy to follow.
The finished knitted sweater is the perfect accessory for all seasons and occasions. I’m not sure if you have come across any pictures of the bladyn bear hood knitting pattern on the internet before. Two words, mind blowing.
Intermediate To Advanced Knitters So you Can Respect The Fine Details
What caught my attention was the delicate knitting patterns and the oh-so-lovely hoodie of the sweater. This knitted piece would look amazing on your little girl. On top of keeping her warm and toasty, the bear hood knitting pattern is assured to ignite conversations and turn head.
The beauty about sweaters is that they come available in all sizes which include adult-sized sweaters. This means you can whip up one for yourself and give the lads over at Woolworths and J.C Penney a run for their money.
Now regarding the level of skill, you will need to be an intermediate to the advanced level knitter to effectively tackle this project. Looking to keep yourself and your loved ones warm and stylish in choppy weather?
Therefore the bear hooded sweater knitting pattern is the solution for all your woes.
Get The Bear Hood Knitting Pattern Here
More Easy Cardigan Knitting Patterns Here
The pattern is from the awesome Velvet Acorn.